• You need 5 posts to download resources. You can only download 2 resources per day. To remove these limits consider upgrading.

Implemented Closed For staff members should we add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So for staff members I was wondering if I should add a custom background image to the postbit. So basically staff members can upload any image they want and it will display on there postbit. That even includes a animated one also. Below is what im showing where the arrows are pointing will be faded with a postbit background for staff members. This would fall under account details. Lmk what you guys think?

sixt

New Account
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sounds nice, but wouldn't it be better to unlock this feature to donors/upgraded users as well?
For example users from Flake and above to benefit from this.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sounds nice, but wouldn't it be better to unlock this feature to donors/upgraded users as well?
For example users from Flake and above to benefit from this.
Yea we can do that too. Maybe we can do that.,

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So as you can see I have a postbit background. What do you guys think of this? I like it. But let me know what you guys think. I am working on coding it for admins/moderators only. As of right now all members can use this. Which I do not want. So I am working on a coding for this to block them from using it.

Birdman

Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's certainly nice, but if you're still coding, make it so that it's also accessible to e.g. Blizzard and Legacy.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's certainly nice, but if you're still coding, make it so that it's also accessible to e.g. Blizzard and Legacy.
Yeah I was also thinking this aswell, So I am gonna try and code it for all 4 groups.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This has now been implemented into the community

Status
Not open for further replies.