• You need 5 posts to download resources. You can only download 2 resources per day. To remove these limits consider upgrading.

Implemented Closed What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So I was sitting here reading news on gaming and what not and was wondering if we should post gaming topics like news to our community forums, I know this is a resource community but I thought in maybe adding News for Gaming, IPS, Xenforo, Mybb, vBullentin and more. Let me know what you guys think. My main focus on the news was the gaming news. But let me know what you guys think. I don't want this community going to crap. So just keep me updated! We are a family and we are in this together.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What are your guys thoughts let me know if we should add this?

driver37

Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Gaming is a pretty big thing now a days so may not hurt to have a section for it. I don't know if I'd do news for IPS, xF, or vBulletin, etc or not but definitely something for gaming could be a cool thing.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Alrighty, Lets see what the others say about the gaming and if they agree I will make a section for that :)

Kaneko Sayami

The Beautiful World
Administrator
Uploader
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is a good idea. one of the sites I'm admin at relies 100% on news and RSS feeds and it works really well.

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is a good idea. one of the sites I'm admin at relies 100% on news and RSS feeds and it works really well.
alrighty ill think about doing the news for gaming and what not for members to follow :)

Nick

Developer
Banned User
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Topic is now locked.
Reason: We have implemented a forum for gaming articles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.